Pina Colada Instructions
- Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring.
- Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, 11 Wells White Rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into another container and put into the freezer until and freeze until mixture is thickened (it should be the consistency of a milkshake), about 25–35 minutes.
- Pour a glass of 11 Wells White Rum to drink while you're waiting for your pina colada to freeze.
- Remove mixture from freezer and blend again until the sweet treat is the perfect consistency of a slushy frozen drink.
- Divide among glasses (or not).
- Top off the cocktail with ½ oz. dark rum (if using, but why wouldn't you?!) and garnish each with a cherry and lime wedge.